Goldilocks & Three Bears PRECUT Felt Set - Ready to Play
Goldilocks & Three Bears Preschool Felt Board Story Set
- LOVE TO LEARN: Story Sequence
- FELT SET INCLUDES: 16 Adorable Images & Story Script
- STORY SET SIZE: Figures Range Up to 6 In. Tall/Wide
- TEACHER FRIENDLY: PRECUT & Ready to Play
- ALWAYS ORIGINAL: MADE IN THE USA
*Shown on Black Chalkboard Felt Background 21x22 In.
PRECUT and Ready to Play - We use thick high-quality felt that's easy to stick to your flannel board. No need for Velcro.
You'll always find Teacher-Friendly Felt Stories at Playtime Felts - Long lasting & so ADORABLE!
- FELT STORY SET INCLUDES: 16 Colorful Felt Images - Goldilocks, Three Bears, Cabin, Papa Chair, Momma Chair, and Two Baby Chairs: Broken and Unbroken. Three Bowls, Three Beds along with Goldilocks Napping. Also comes with Fun Felt Story Script.
- STORY SET FOR PRESCHOOLERS: Felt Figures are Durable and Easy to Handle. Felt Sizes Range Up to 6 Inches Tall/Wide.
Young children will be able to handle them time and time again without the felt material tearing, cracking, or fading.
Here are a few tips that may help you use flannel board teaching to its visual & interactive potential.
- Before your story begins, display the felt pieces on your flannel board for children to touch and observe. This gives them a little time to preview the characters and become familiar with the cute artwork. Introduce new vocabulary during this time as well.
- During the lesson, layout your felt images on the flannel board in story sequence. Once your class is familiar with the story line, ask them to select a felt character and sit down on the floor near you. Retell the story once more with the help of your students. After being queued by you, they then go to the flannel board to contribute to the story. Call on each child to participate in the activity one at a time.
- If time permits, allow a volunteer to become the story teller by sequencing the story in their own words. This will give them an opportunity to describe the sequence of events as they remember.