Noah's Ark & Flood PRECUT Felt Set - Ready to Play
Noah's Ark Preschool Felt Board Story Set
- LOVE TO LEARN: Story Sequence
- FELT SET INCLUDES: 14 Adorable Images & Story Script
- STORY SET SIZE: Figures Range Up to 5.5 In. Tall/Wide
- TEACHER FRIENDLY: PRECUT & Ready to Play
- ALWAYS ORIGINAL: MADE IN THE USA
*Shown on Black Chalkboard Felt Background 21x22 In.
PRECUT and Ready to Play - We use thick high-quality felt that's easy to stick to your flannel board. No need for Velcro.
You'll always find Teacher-Friendly Felt Stories at Playtime Felts - Long lasting & so ADORABLE!
- 13 LARGE, COLORFUL FELT FIGURES - Noah, two Arks, Rainbow, Cloud, and sets of two: Birds, Elephants, Giraffes, Geese, Lions, Sheep, Snakes, Zebra. Also comes with Fun Felt Story Script.
- SIZED FOR TODDLERS to KINDERGARTEN: Felt Figures are Easy to Handle. Felt Sizes Range Up to 6.5 Inches Tall/Wide. Young children will be able to handle them time and time again without the felt material tearing, cracking, or fading.
- DIY EASY TO CUT OUT | HIGH-QUALITY FELT MATERIAL: We use high-quality felt that is easy to cut. Even older children can help trim out felt figures, a hands-on activity they'll LOVE. Made in the USA too!
Here are a few tips that may help you use flannel board teaching to its visual & interactive potential.
- Before your story begins, display the felt pieces on your flannel board for children to touch and observe. This gives them a little time to preview the characters and become familiar with the cute artwork. Introduce new vocabulary during this time as well.
- During the lesson, layout your felt images on the flannel board in story sequence. Once your class is familiar with the story line, ask them to select a felt character and sit down on the floor near you. Retell the story once more with the help of your students. After being queued by you, they then go to the flannel board to contribute to the story. Call on each child to participate in the activity one at a time.
- If time permits, allow a volunteer to become the story teller by sequencing the story in their own words. This will give them an opportunity to describe the sequence of events as they remember.